Mar 13, 2013

0

Apology Letter


Dear Deobrah,

My name is Gabriela Ramos, but you might know me better as Gabby from the Marked by Books blog. I was the one who plagiarized the review you did of the Anna Claiborne book. 

I figured just stating it would be better than beating around the bush. I would just like to apologize from the bottom of my heart for doing what I did. I was planning to read the book, but I suppose I never got around to it. I know that there is no excuse for what I did, and I am not going to make an attempt to make it seem as though what I did has any excuse. I know that what I did was wrong, and that I should have never done it, and for that, I apologize. 

I would also like to express the fact that Taylor, my partner, had NOTHING  to do with what I did. It was all me, and I ask for you to not be upset with her. It was all my fault, and I take complete blame for my actions. 

Sincerely, 
Gabby Ramos 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! We love to hear from you all. Thanks for reading!

Gabby & Taylor